My name is Gede Wira Aditya Pratama, people usually call me Adit . I am male, I am seventeen years old now . My hometown is Denpasar . I go to the SMA Negeri 1 Denpasar, the best school in Bali . I am 100 % Hindu .
my hobbies are sports and playing playstation. Sports that i like are basketball and cycling . I love basketball because i think basketball is the best sport in the world, because basketball can show you the interesting game, the players in basketball can jump very high and slam the ball into the basket, it called ''slam dunk''. The most popular basketball tournament in the world is NBA, if you don't know that, you must check yourself into a doctor, maybe there is something wrong with your self. Just kidding :).
Basketball (y)
And I like cycling, people usually call it ''gowes'', because i have a new fixie, hehe . If there is holiday, I always cycling with my friends. I like hangout with my friends too, because it can make me forget the problems that i have . I have many funny friends and of course they can make me laugh anytime. Ok, i think that's all about me . see ya
Gowes at Renon .
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar